Bay Tree Cottage – Sleeps 6
This delightful self catering cottage has many hidden charms including high Victorian ceiling with beautiful original cornice in the lounge and a spectacular Cornish slate wall in the spacious hallway with door opening onto a rear garden (shared with Farmhouse Cottage). The large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with a feature fireplace has a spacious airy feel and looks out to the mature rear garden with a variety of shrubs. Upstairs there are two pretty bedrooms one double room with wash hand basin and one family room with double bed and bunk beds. A Shower room is also located on this floor. For your convenience, beds are all made up on arrival.
Holiday Cottage Facilities
- DAB radio
- Full size cooker
- Automatic washing machine
- Gas central heating throughout
- Bed linen supplied free of charge (note we do not supply towels)
- Maximum 5 adults, the top bunk is suitable for children aged 12 years and under only.
- Travel cot (£10)
- Parking for 2 cars
- Cottage allows 2 dogs maximum (£5 per dog per night)
- £50 damage/extra-cleaning deposit for all bookings