Bay Tree Holiday Cottage – Sleeps 6
This delightful self catering cottage has many hidden charms including high Victorian ceiling with beautiful original cornice in the lounge and a spectacular Cornish slate wall in the spacious hallway with door opening onto a rear garden (shared with Farmhouse Cottage). The large open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with a feature fireplace has a spacious airy feel and looks out to the mature rear garden with a variety of shrubs. Upstairs there are two pretty bedrooms one double room with wash hand basin and one family room with double bed and bunk beds. Shower room with wash hand basin are also located on this floor. For your convenience, beds are all made up on arrival and we include a welcome pack with Tea, Coffee, Milk and Cake, ideal after your journey to your Cornish Holiday getaway.
Holiday Cottage Facilities
- DAB radio
- Full size cooker
- Automatic washing machine
- Gas central heating throughout
- Bed linen supplied free of charge (note we do not supply towels)
- Maximum 5 adults, the top bunk is suitable for children aged 12 years and under only.
- Travel cot (£10)
- Garden furniture
- Parking for 2 cars
- Fully inclusive price
- Cottage allows 2 pets maximum (£5 per dog per night)
- £50 damage/extra-cleaning deposit for all bookings